Thursday, May 31

Bohemian Style Tiered Long Skirt

Bohemian Style Tiered Long Skirt

In Summer, I am grateful for my company very much. No,no, it's not that I can have a lot of vacation like those who work in school or so, it's just the way we wear... we are quite free for wearing things.



This tiered skirt looks very special. Not only with all the tiers but also with the feeling of floating, it seems if I wear this, I could fly. But, it's not just about imaginary feelings but the actual feelings are so good. It's light and cool, even though you are in some place with hot humid weather (like where I am!). It's also very comfortable and easy to match.



Well, let's try garish colour, let's be garish and sexy this summer, shall we?



A dance is in order when you're in this skirt. Full with tiers, crinkles and a ruffled hem, this swishes and swirls around you. Freeing and fun, this is a hip alternative from skinnies.


No comments: