Thursday, May 31

Laced Cancan Skirt @ Yesstyle.com

Laced Cancan Skirt @ Yesstyle.com

This year, one of big trend in Asia is cancan skirt. Whether it's long or small, every girl has them at least 2 pieces, I guess. Surely as a shopaholic, I have more than 2 (and I will not tell you how many I have :) ) and I am going to get one more.



Why do I "have to" buy these items? As a miniskirt, you can wear this with long t-shirt, another hit item this year. You can match with knee socks and if you are slim enough (well, then I hate you!), you can match this with leggings as well. How good it is?



OK,ok, I can see that you are not fashionable enough today, but don't be depressed. It's only Monday and you have plenty of time to prepare for Friday! .....you are not going out tonight, right? :)


No comments: