Thursday, June 7

Ribbon Satin Slingback @ YesStyle.com

Ribbon Satin Slingback @ YesStyle.com

It's easy to be simple, but it is very difficult to be simple, comfortable and beautiful! Have you ever thought if you wear something pretty, it feels like very uncomfortable and if you wear something comfortable, it feels like you are just wearing some too plain? Well, I do, always.



When I first saw this shoes, well, I have to admit that it doesn't look that pretty nor comfortable. I can see that it has low heel and that made me even think that it's too plain. But well, here I am, with this heel!



This is very comfortable and easy to wear. The texture of satin is so posh, you can wear this with your favourite dress or simple jeans. It's good with leggings and shorts too. My choice is red but I am now thinking blue is good too. ....Um...shall I buy 1 more pair?


No comments: