Thursday, May 31

Quilted Enamel Golden Strap Shoulder Bag @ Yesstyle.com

Quilted Enamel Golden Strap Shoulder Bag @ Yesstyle.com

Once I saw this, I just ordered it. Why? ....hmm let me think... I actually don't know.

I like bags as much as I like shoes. Women do love bags... right? Yes, and I am only a woman. :)



I have lot's of kinds of bags. But the reason why I buy this is probably because of the color. I love khaki, but it's not easy to buy khaki cloth, shoes or bags. It's not easy to find appropriate colour of khaki. It's always either too bright or too dark, and often let me hesitate to buy. However, this khaki is perfect! It's just the one that I dreamt of :) Simple, cool colour and elegant to match with any clothes. Channel style (though it's not real) but glittery with enamel. The touch is soft and comfortable :)


No comments: