Thursday, May 31

Snakeskin Embossed Vivid Tote @ YesStyle.com

Snakeskin Embossed Vivid Tote @ YesStyle.com

Whenever you wear something plain, you are worried. 'Am I too plain? Do I need any highlight?'



Yes, of course. I am sure you don't want to wear all white or all blue, even all black though it's with black jean or vintage jeans. Then what can we use for highlight? First of all, there is an accessory. Ok, you may choose earings or necklace but they are often too tiny. Then? yes, I you got me. We can chooes other fashion accessories such as belt, shoes and bags. Often shoes are the best selection, but since we need to consider how comfortable are, next choice would be bags.



And see! isn't it lovely? The color is so beautiful and alive. The hot pink is so pretty so nomatter how green, black, blue, white you are, it will bring you a life. The size is big enough and because of the texture (snakeskin) you can carry it at work or in date. Well, I know I will!!


No comments: