Tuesday, June 19

Beady Wrap Top + Inner Tube Top @ YesStyle.com

Beady Wrap Top + Inner Tube Top @ YesStyle.com

For me, the most important aspect of choosing shopping item is probably that this item will make me look slim or fat. And for most of items, "white colour" is a very difficult choice since I have very bug tummy T_T.



However, I bought this top and I was very satisfied. The top wraps my belly so tight that makes it flater than it is and highlight my bust and shoulder rather than my tummy. The set includes 2 pieces that one is an outer top and another is a inner top, so I can wear seperately or together. The texture is cool and easy to wear and the design is very simple so that you can match with skirt or pants. Since I have huge arms(sigh), I nornally wear this with chiffon jacket or bolero, but you may consider wearing this alone to be looked sexy and feminine!


No comments: