Friday, June 15

Puff-Sleeve Illustration Dress @ YesStyle.com

Puff-Sleeve Illustration Dress @ YesStyle.com

When I first looked at this dress, I couldn't help but exclaimed Wow!. I was too happy to see this dress.



With all the Illustration and sweet colour, the dress looks innocent and pure yet cute. It just makes the little girl inside me cry. I realized that I have kept very little and naive girl and that girl wants this dress.



For the dress itself, it is cute and neat. I can not say that this is a formal dress, but it's up to you whether you wear this as a semi-formal dress or very casual dress. The chiffon in the shoulder and skirt make the dress opulent and lovely.



If you feel like your little girl inside you is talking to you now, this is the dress you definately should get!


No comments: