Friday, November 9

I did it again!


Bow Melange Knit Coatdress


Recently, I moved to new house. And while I was moving, I found out that I have too many clothes that I bought yet didn't even try on. I felt really bad and I decide not to buy clothes for a while.


.....That was 1 week ago. and and here I am, in front of the computer, looking for a piece clothes. :< Yes, and I did it again. I made excuses and I bought them again (sigh) Am I,what, never gonna learn the lesson? Silly me, but still I am so excited.


I like pink. And I personally think I don't want to wear all brown, black or those plain colour in winter. So this item caught my eyes because of it's colour! Of course I don't know about the material yet as I am still waiting to be shipped, but the design is very cute yet even a grownup like me still want to wear and possiblely would be available too. It looks soft and warm. Now I am looking forward to being in winter!


By the way, is there anyway I can cut my credit card? I am exploring shopping mall again.......(Tear)

No comments: