Thursday, July 26

Two-Color Wrap Dress @ YesStyle.com

Two-Color Wrap Dress

Yesterday, I went out to buy some 'preper' clothes for my friend's birthday party. I am a kind of person who wears casual clothes all the time except some exclusive events, and I don't have many formal dress.

Sometimes, I wish I could have very formal dress. But more often, I hope I can buy semi-formal dress rather than really classical dress. And now, I found perfect one for the party.

Between 2 colours, I am fond of black and white one. Black and white colour match is very normal but it's easy to wear at any time. I like bright colour for it's brightness and activeness but black and white colour is posh and faminine. Which one do you like?

Anyway, I bought this dress, and I am ready to go party. Here we go!

No comments: